Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Beginning

Welcome to our small corner of the blog world!

I am so thrilled to be finally launching this blog. I have been wanting to start a blog for quite some time and there is no time like the present!

For those who don't know a lot about me, my name is Cricket and my husband is Josh. We have been together for a little over 2 1/2 years and have been married for almost 3 months! We are in the process of purchasing our first home together and I want to share our journey!

I absolutely love crafting, home decor, cooking, photography and turning pinterest ideas into a reality!

I am not sure how often I will be able to post at first given the fact that we don't know for sure when the house will officially be ours, but since quality is better than quantity, we should be just fine :)

Thank you so much for checking the blog out and I hope you will come back soon!


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11564357/?claim=fssjh8jgtvx">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment